Thursday, July 12, 2007

Actually Doing Something Creative (or Life Beyond Work & Sleep

I actually did it. I started a Las Vegas YouTube comedy troupe.

The first meeting was tonight. It feels great to be DOING SOMETHING again. It's also very cool to be doing something outside of my normal "box" (meaning something different than music/sound design). I've always thought maybe I have something to offer the world of comedy, and maybe video production as well... so now I'll get to find out. More details to follow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember having a couple conversations back in the day r.e. doing sketch comedy...

Look forward to the end result!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

Yeah... we used to talk about doing a lot of things. We did a few, but not nearly enough. Too bad too, because I think between you, me, and Scott, we could've come up with some really funny stuff! Like I could've drizzled globs of white suntan lotion on the front of my swimming suit (near the crotch) and then walked around a water park while mothers looked at me in disgust... oh wait, I actually did that already, just not intentionally...

12:28 AM  
Blogger ruehllin said...

Todd,
That is a creepy yet hilarious story. Please continue to embarass yourself for the delight of others!
Sincerely,
Lindsey

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home