Thursday, June 28, 2007

OK, now do a "Moonlighting" reunion!!!

Tonight I went to the Green Valley Ranch resort to see "Live Free or Die Hard" with BlackHorse. (Yes, "BlackHorse" is his real name. He's Native American, and he's a cool guy I work with.) I would've seen it just for the fact that Kevin Smith is in it (and IMHO he did a fine job!), but I actually liked the movie. I like the "Die Hard" series, but I thought a Part IV was 'pushing it'. I found "Live Free or Die Hard" to be entertaining, and that's that. Yes, it was over-the-top. Yes, it was quite unbelievable. BUT it was also fun and exciting. It was mindless summer escapism, and it was just what I needed on a random Wednesday night.

If only Bruce would consider doing a "Moonlighting" reunion! In my opinion it was the greatest hour-long TV comedy ever, and it launched the career of Bruce Willis. Come on, Hollywood has remade every freakin' TV show and movie they can find these past few years, why not "Moonlighting"?!? But don't you dare do it without Bruce Willis and Curtis Armstrong (Bert Viola forever!)!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home