Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Dragon Force

Oh hells yeah!! The other Audio guy ("DayDay" aka David) from work played this band for me, and I was instantly hooked. Actually, all the guys at work who like heavy music love this band... from the teenagers to the ancients (like me). Dragon Force combines old school metal, prog metal, and speed metal. Super fast, yet still musically interesting, talented musicians, and often with strong melodies.

I found this video on YouTube. My only complaint is that they have an insanely fast drummer, yet I think they only show him playing about 10 notes in the entire video! What's up with that?? My guess is that it was very difficult to synch up the video with the audio, given his speed. None-the-less, I listen to this band continuously during my hour long commute to work, and again all the way home.

Listen at your own risk... you'll get addicted!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I spy a KeyTuitar???

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home