Thursday, December 21, 2006

Happy Holidays Indeed!

I am victorious... at last! Today I landed a full-time job creating music and sound effects for video games!! I will be creating audio content for Global Gaming Group. "G3" is a small (90 people), very cool company that creates digital content for slot machines. Their business is sky rocketing, so they need more people. I will be working for them full-time, starting January 2nd.

After 8 very bleak weeks here in Vegas, I not only landed a full-time job, but it's the kind of job I've been trying to land for three years now. Maybe all that time locked away (creating music and sound effects) in Scott's spare room was actually leading me somewhere after all?! It truly feels as if suddenly the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders.

Please excuse my extreme enthusiasm... but damn it... I FINALLY FREAKIN' DID IT!!!

[If you want to read about Global Gaming Group, click HERE]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home