Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006



OK, so it would be easy to be in a bad mood today. Last year I actually got to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner TWICE! Once with my family (before my parents left for Arizona), and once with good friends. This year my friends and family are 1000+ miles away, and the friends we had our 2nd T-Day dinner with last year are currently going through a sad divorce. I'm sitting here watching the Detroit Thanksgiving Parade on TV, and thinking of home.

So OK, I'm spending Thanksgiving totally alone, far away from friends and family. Still, I can't help but think how thankful I am to have awesome family and friends to miss. I might not always remember it, but I am a fortunate person in many ways. My Thanksgiving this year will consist of sitting alone eating a frozen pizza, but it doesn't make me any less thankful!

1 Comments:

Blogger ruehllin said...

I had broccoli and a veggie burger.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home