Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas in Vegas 2006

I hope everyone reading this had as happy a holiday as I did! My parents and Scott (Brian had to work) came to Las Vegas to spend Christmas with me. We had a great time! I even stayed down on the Strip with them at their hotel. We saw a ton of fun/interesting things, including laser/water shows, a magician, a volcano, a full-size wooden Trojan Horse, and a huge display of Christmas lights hung on cactus plants. We ate like kings. We played (for free) in several slot tournaments. I even won $75 while playing $5 in free slot credit! My folks went on a helicopter tour of the lights on the Las Vegas Strip (part of their gift from us--their sons---for their 40th wedding anniversary)! Scott and I saw Nathan Burton ("comedy magic") at the Aladdin, for free (Scott won the tickets for participating in a show at the Aladdin last time he was in Vegas)!

After having been very alone here in Vegas for two months, it was amazing to have my family here. It helped me remember how fun Vegas can be, when you have people to enjoy it with.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home