Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Woohoo 79!!

I can't believe it!!! I just arrived home after meeting with my YouTube group, and my computer says it's 79 degrees outside!!!!! YAAAAAAAAY! Happy Dance!!!! ;^) It's been really overcast and even storming the past two days, so I guess the temperature dropped. I don't believe we've had any temperatures in the 70's or below (day or night) since May. Of course thanks to the storms there is more humidity in the air than normal (usually none), so it doesn't feel 79, but that's missing the point entirely!

4 Comments:

Blogger ruehllin said...

Today's forecast for Washington, DC: A good deal of sunshine. Hot. Humid. High 97.

I feel your pain...or former pain.

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's 95 in Boston today.

Gross.

2:52 PM  
Blogger ruehllin said...

Dear Todd,
Please take back your 100 degree weather.
Love,
Washington, DC

11:02 AM  
Blogger Todd said...

Quite often it will get DOWN to 100 degrees here at night. The days have been as high as 118.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home