Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Another day in the Caribbean

So I'm still on the ship. Yup. I'm hating it 10% less than before, so that's improvement, right? Since the cruises are only 3 or 4 days long, and we do the same itinerary over and over, there is a lot of repetition.

I'm a bit homesick this week for some reason. There was a cool rock band that played in the crew bar a few nights ago. I was singing along at the top of my lungs, and jumping up and down with the crowd. Well, as much as I can jump up and down when the ceiling is only a few inches taller than me. I went swimming in the ocean briefly, and that was nice. Over all it's just waaaay too hot for me here.

I'm surviving, and I'm making money... and that's that. I'm not sure how it's all going to play out, but if we knew the ending ahead of time, what would be the point of experiencing the story, right? To all my peeps... I miss you much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home