Saturday, July 22, 2006

World of fun

(click pic to enlarge)

So I've been here at The Mouse's house, training for my cruise gig. The training has been terribly boring and long, but at night we've been going into the parks FOR FREE, so I can't complain. I got to ride the Haunted Mansion (my fav), Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, Rock-N-Rollercoaster, Thunder Mountain (yes, they have a lot of "mountains"), on and on. Today is an actual day off, and it will be Animal Kingdom! Can't wait!

The people here are pretty cool so far, and we've been hanging out in groups. I am very well liked thus far, and I am grateful for that. I guess it's "so far, so good". That digital mixing board I've been trying to learn is kicking my ass in a major way, but I'll get it eventually.

All this fun will end today though. I get on the ship tomorrow at 5AM, or some obnoxiously early time. Then the true grind of working long hours every day begins.

Oh, did I mention some trips to Pleasure Island? Yeah, The Mouse has a park that is all nightclubs (see pic above). Too fun!
(click pic to enlarge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home