Sunday, July 16, 2006

Bon Voyage


Yes, I am leaving. I took another cruise ship job---this time with a cruise line belonging to a certain famous cartoon Mouse who lives in Orlando, FL. I'm not naming names, since I don't need my new employer randomly finding this blog!

I will be the Audio1 (Head Audio Engineer) aboard a ship called the Wonder. We'll be sailing between Port Canaveral, Florida----and the Bahamas. I will have internet access, and my cell phone, though I won't have as frequent access to those services as I do on land... so if you send me an email, or leave a message on my cell, please be patient. It might be a few days before I can get back with you.

I fly to Orlando tonight, and start my training tomorrow. Next Sunday I'll join the ship. I'm a bit nervous, and a bit excited. I'm guessing this blog is going to get a whole lot more interesting very soon.... stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home