Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Anyone out there??

I'm throwing this out to anyone who reads my blog on a regular basis... DO YOU EXIST? I know Scott, Hugh, and Lindsey all read, but I'm thinking that might be it??

I'm considering shutting down this blog permanently. Between MySpace, Friendster, Facebook, Bebo, YouTube, etc., etc., etc., it takes forever to update the digital world about things happening in my life.

Here's what I'm thinking... I might move my blog to MySpace. At least then I can combine updating my MySpace with updating my blog. On top of that, I have a lot more people who check my MySpace than check my blog, so maybe my readership will increase?

If anyone is out there reading this, beyond my Loyal Three, you need to let me know... especially if you are not on my MySpace friends list!

Peace,
TODD

2 Comments:

Blogger ruehllin said...

Me thinks you should just use your myspace blog. Then I can subscribe to it! Less work for me! Woot!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Never! You must maintain 3 or 4 blogs on the various services... with all the same content!!! Muhahahahaha!

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home