Saturday, April 01, 2006

Time for a new blog

First off, this is NOT an April Fool's Day joke!

My old blog service "Friendster" has added an unwanted advertising banner directly into my blog! It cannot be removed. As such, I have moved to a new blogging service: Blogger.com. Unfortunately I cannot currently import my old blog posts into this new blog, but I have links to my old blog posted on this site.

This is my new blog. Please bookmark it. Blogger.com has some great features:

SEARCH - You can search the contents of my blog by using the "search this blog" button located at the top of the window.

POST YOUR COMMENTS - Like my last blog, you can leave comments about any post by clicking on "comments" (found in blue, at the bottom of each post).

E-MAIL POSTS - You can easily e-mail any post to someone by clicking on the white envelope icon (found at the bottom of each post).

I am still learning the interface, and I'm still tweaking things.



[In case anyone is wondering why I posted a pic of myself today earlier, it's because I had to in order for my new blog profile to have a pic).

1 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

This is a test of the "comments" system. This is only a test. In the event of a real "comment", this text would contain actual information. This concludes our test of the "comments" system. We now return you to your regularly scheduled blog.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home